Smoothie Booster Packs
Are smoothies supposed to be quick and simple right? But if every time you make one you have to measure all your ingredients and then clean-up, it can feel like quite a task. Good news – Smoothie Booster packs can be made in advance so you can make smoothies quickly and without the mess each morning. Plus, if you forget to make ice these frozen packs replace the need for ice!
What you need:
- 1 cup of your favourite protein powder (We like genuine health proteins+, or you would prefer a vegetarian option, try fermented vegan proteins+.)
- 1/4 cup of your favourite greens powder (We like greens+. You can add more or less depending on your taste; 1/4 cup of greens+ is 4 servings.)
- 1/2 cup of flax or chia seeds
- 2 cups of coconut water or water (or any liquid of your choice)
- 2 cups of spinach
This recipe is very forgiving. Add or subtract ingredients to make your own unique booster. You can also scale up to make enough for the whole family!
1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and give it a good spin.
2. Pour the mix into a muffin tray and freeze overnight.
3. Place the base of the tray in a little hot water to loosen up the packs, then store packs in the freezer.
Now each time you make a smoothie you can simply drop one frozen booster pack per serving into your fruits and other ingredients and blend. Quick to make and quick to clean-up.