Homebiotic is an all-natural probiotic spray derived from healthy soil. It helps to restore a beneficial bacterial microbiome in your home.
Current treatments for mold in the home either aren’t safe or practical, or they don’t last. For example, chlorine bleach is toxic to people and also ruins many of the surfaces in a home that are prone to mold growth, like painted drywall. Other home antifungals are made of micronized salt, which stops working as soon as it is no longer evenly distributed on a given surface because the salt has to be there to prevent the mold from growing. It’s also difficult to apply to vertical surfaces, so its effects tend to be temporary.
A new, natural way to keep your home healthy – Homebiotic is easy to apply, effective and one treatment lasts up to six months.