COLD-FX First Signs Daytime helps to reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms. It also helps to reduce the frequency of colds by boosting the immune system. Ginger is used as an expectorant, zinc to help maintain the immune system, echinacea to help respiratory tract infection, and vitamin c for the maintenance of good health.
COLD-FX First Signs Night-time contains Valerian which is used as a sleep aid along with ginger and zinc.
Great natural lemon taste!
For best results combine with COLD-FX capsules.
Each sachet contains:
• COLD-FX® CVT-E002® (Panax quinquefolius; 4:1 root extract) – Daytime 150 mg / 600 mg*,
Nighttime 100 mg / 400 mg*
• Zinc (Zinc, amino acid chelate) – Daytime 4 mg, Nighttime 2 mg
• Ginger (Zingiber officinale; 5:1 rhizome extract) – Daytime 60 mg / 300 mg*,
Nighttime 60 mg / 300 mg*
• Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea; 6:1 root extract) – Daytime 50 mg / 300 mg*
• Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) – Daytime 25 mg
• Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.; 4:1 powdered root extract) – Nighttime 75 mg / 300 mg*
Sucrose, natural flavours, alpha-cyclodextrin, citric acid, potassium citrate, sodium chloride, stevia extract.
For both products: Not recommended for individuals with impaired liver or renal functions.
Adults: COLD-FX First Signs Daytime: At the first sign of cold, dissolve the contents of 1 sachet into 225 ml (one cup) of hot water. Take 3 daytime sachets per day, once every 4-6 hours. For use beyond 8 weeks, consult a healthcare practitioner.
COLD-FX First Signs Nighttime: Dissolve the contents of 1 sachet into 225 ml (one cup) of hot water, 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
For both products: Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.