Recommended purpose or use:
• Source of the essential amino acids histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine,
phenylalanine, threonine, valine for the maintenance of good health & involved in
• Source of the non-essential amino acids alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid,
glycine, proline, serine, tyrosine involved in protein synthesis.
• Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation.
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage,
• Helps to maintain healthy skin and immune function.
• Source of vitamin A to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
Medicinal ingredients: Each scoop (6.3gm) contains:
Peptan® F (Hydrolyzed collagen, Type 1, Fish – Skin) …4000 mg
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)…250 mg
L-Cysteine (Cysteine hydrochloride) …250 mg
Biotin …. 5000 mcg
Beta-carotene (All-trans-beta-carotene) ….750 mcg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) …250 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate)[30 IU] …20 mg AT
Thiamine (Thiamine hydrochloride) …10 mg
Ribofl avin (Ribofl avin 5’-phosphate sodium) …. 5 mg
Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate) ….25 mg
Pantothenic acid (Calcium D-pantothenate) ….50 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)…10 mg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)…250 mcg
Zinc (Zinc citrate) … 8 mg
Selenium (Selenomethionine) …55 mcg
Silicon (Silicon dioxide)…82 mg
Hyaluronic acid …10 mg
Recommended dose: Adults: 1 level scoop 1 time per day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food. Dissolve 1 level scoop in 125 ml of warm water.