Lanto Sinus Probiotic contains good bacteria to help promote sinus health in those who face chronic sinus issues. Lactobacillus Sakei is a strain for sinusitis symptoms and is derived from kimchi. The sinus microbiome is often overlooked and introducing Lactobacillus sakei helps to treat chronic sinusitis. Lanto Sinus is easy to use, holds up well, is in powder form, and it only needs to be refrigerated. It can be taken in the nose (for maximum benefit) or in the mouth (regular use) and only use when symptoms are felt. This probiotic contains 17 billion total CFU of Lactobacillus sakei at the point of manufacturing.
Lactobacillus sakei proBio65, microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose anhydrous.
• Serving Size 1/4 teaspoon (1g)
• Servings Per Container 15
• NET WT. 0.5 OZ (15g)
• Keep Product Refrigerated
• Product of South Korea
• Produced using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards
Regular Use: Mouth
• Place 1/4 teaspoon (white spoon) of Lanto Sinus directly into your mouth, swish, and swallow.
• Don’t eat or drink for 15 minutes.
• Use Lanto Sinus once per day, as needed.
Maximum Boost: Nose & Mouth
• Mix 1/4 tsp (white spoon) of Lanto Sinus with up to 1/4 cup of distilled or sterile (boiled & cooled) water. Stir.
• Dab this mixture about 1/2 inch into the nostrils (using a cotton swab or clean finger).
• Swish remaining amount of mixture in mouth & swallow.
• Apply once in each nostril, once per day, as needed.
• Use as needed until feeling healthy or sinus issues improve. Then stop.
• While using Lanto Sinus, do not use antibacterial nasal sprays or products.
• We recommend using Lanto Sinus within six months of purchase to ensure that the Lactobacillus sakei is potent and active.
• Once the bottle is opened, Lanto Sinus is most effective for at least 3 months.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult with a physician if pregnant, have a medical condition, or taking prescription medication.