Today more than ever, acne is effecting all ages – specifically professional women. Common symptoms include: regular breakouts, blemishes, pimples and blackheads.
What ‘s causing this? Leading research attribute increased stress, poor diet, hormonal changes, inflammation and excessive sebum production as the main contributors of acne and problem skin – regardless of age or gender.
Why perfect skin provides your perfect solution
Unlike most topical creams and medications which leave your skin’s dull-looking, dry and dehydrated (while accelerating the aging process), perfect skin contains only natural and proven ingredients that target the main causes of acne below the skin’s surface.
Each perfect skin softgel contains:
id System enteric-coated EPA-rich fish oil concentrate (from anchovy and sardines) 500mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 250mg
Green tea leaf extract providing 50mg ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate) – 125 mg 50mg
Zinc (gluconate) 3.75mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 2.5 mg AT
Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 50mcg
Chromium (citrate) 50mcg
Gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, lecithin (soybean), dicalcium phosphate, purified water, aqueous coating solution.
Contains no artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners.
Adult and adolescents (14-18): Take four (4) soft gets daily with food. Take it a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Not to be taken during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, by those on Tetracyclines or with a history of non-melanoma skin cancer unless under the recommendation of a health care practitioner.
Based on the latest skin care research, perfect skin’s formula was developed by a leading naturopathic doctor and dermatologist and contains:
* o3mega EPA concentrate: Derived from wild fish oils, this Omega-3 fatty acid is well-documented for its anti-inflammatory properties, including its ability to inhibit sebum production.
* EGCG from green tea extract: A natural antioxidant with proven anti-inflammatory properties. Decreases oxidative stress and helps improve Zinc and Selenium status.
* Zinc: An important antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrient, particularly during periods of stress. Studies show acne sufferers are often Zinc-deficient. (Dreno, et al. Acta Derm Venereol 1989)
* Vitamin E, Selenium: Required for proper glutathione peroxidase activity (antioxidant enzyme). Studies show levels are often low in acne sufferers and oral supplementation is proven to improve acne severity. (Micaelsson. Acta Derm Venereol 1990)
* Chromium: Required for proper control of blood sugar levels – often higher in acne sufferers. Research has shown improvement in acne with oral chromium supplementation. (Cordain. Semin Cutan Med Surg 2005)
To read more about the ingredients contained in perfect skin, look for The Clear Skin Diet by Dr. Alan Logan, a leading naturopathic doctor, author and co-formulator of perfect skin.