Glasses to wear at night to help you sleep
- Relax your eyes at night during screen time, no more strain
- Get a better night’s sleep with better melatonin production
- Reduce daytime anxiety
- Improve your daily mood & focus
- Manage jet lag & adjust your sleep/wake cycles
- Reduce risk of low melatonin related health problems
- Block harmful blue light spectrum (450-495 nm)
- Ultra comfort foam lining to block out stray light
- High quality bamboo carrying container and pouch included
- Premium grade material for long lasting use & comfort
Its obvious that we’re not about to quit our nightly screen time. Whether you’re binge-watching on Netflix, catching up on work, or simply surfing the web, many of us like to relax at night with our laptops, tablets, or even just Tv. But all that nightly screen time before bed time is messing with our bodies’ circadian rhythm and suppressing our melatonin flow- which brings on a real risk of many health related issues.
Wearing Melatonin Shades during screen time allows you to filter out the harmful blue light spectrum (450-495 nm) while you watch Tv or use your smartphone or tablet at night,
allowing your brain to continue natural melatonin production. Even if you’re simply out and
about or around the house in the evening, wearing Melatonin Shades one hour before bed to block out the blue spectrum promotes melatonin flow & prepares you for a healthy sleep!
Melatonin Shades- YOUR NATURAL MELATONIN
Exposure to artificial light at night from laptops,
tv, tablets, smartphones etc is the main cause of
lower melatonin levels.
Melatonin Shades help promote your own
truly NATURAL melatonin flow by allowing the
correct light signals to your brain. Eliminating the
harmful blue spectrum, caused by digital devices,
from entering your eyes at night sends the right
signals to your brain– letting your brain know it
is night time; so you can let your melatonin flow.