Magdolate (Magnesium Pidolate)
Magdolate is an alternative to intravenous magnesium therapy. Patients suffering from short bowel syndrome are unable to absorb sufficient amounts of nutrients from foods they consume. This is caused by lack of enough small intestine and one of the solutions, in this case, is to supplement the needed nutrients. Majority of nutrients are absorbed in the small intestine, so one of the solutions recommended to deal with short bowel syndrome is intravenous magnesium therapy.
As an alternative to intravenous magnesium therapy, Magdolate magnesium pidolate provides highly absorbable nutrients that help in making your bones strong while supporting muscle function. It helps the body to absorb a dose of magnesium that works in the same way as during intravenous magnesium therapy. So, instead of the invasive process, you could try this alternative to intravenous magnesium therapy that comes packed with all nutrients your body needs. Each serving (2.5g) of Magdolate™ offers 175mg of elemental Magnesium. You can add the product in food for best results, and you could also mix one scoop in a cup of hot water or any beverage.
What are the benefits of Magdolate™?
As an alternative to intravenous magnesium therapy for people with short bowel, Magdolate comes with a number of benefits:
• The product is easy to take and contains a chocolate flavor drink mix powder
• Magdolate™ is free from artificial flavors or sweeteners
• Supports energy metabolism, formation of tissue, and maintenance and development of teeth and bones
• Magdolate™ maintains electrolyte balance and ensures proper muscle function, which makes it good for your heart
• Best product to supplement energy when you are suffering from short bowel syndrome
Before you start using the product, ensure to first consult a practitioner to understand if your health allows it. Also remember that the container should be stored away from children in temperatures between 15 ͦC and 30 ͦC.