Pure food Women’s Multivitamin & Mineral that nutrient-rich tablets are manufactured, tested and packaged under the strictest scrutiny in USA and Canada. You can rest easy knowing that your Women’s Multivitamin & Mineral supplements will be completely free of GMO, and safe for consumption.
Imagine yourself surrounded by nature’s freshest foods. Now imagine being able to harness that raw goodness into boundless energy. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Good news is, even without having a reliable grocery store beside you that stocks only the most carefully-grown vegetables, herbs and fruits, you can achieve this. Pure Food Women’s Multivitamin & Mineral is a 100% organic, non-GMO, whole-food formula that utilizes a unique blend of more than 20 vitamins and minerals that are harvested from the freshest sources. This formula has been designed to cater the specific needs of women and is perfectly suitable for vegans.
The sources of the organic goodness come from the Natural Factors farms that grow and harvest nutrient-rich plants and fruits at their peak and process them raw via the EnviroSimplex method. Because the processing temperature never increases above 118oF, this ensures that all the vitamins and minerals are retained within the processed supplement.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- Farm-fresh sources
- Free from genetically modified organisms
- Whole-food bio-energetic formula
- Does not contain any artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives
- Does not contain gluten, starch, sugar, salt, tree nuts, wheat or yeast
- Does not contain eggs, dairy, fish, shellfish or animal products
For an average, healthy woman, 2 tablets per day or as directed by a health professional.
The serving size per container is 30 (60 tablets).
Warnings and Instructions
- For adult use only.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Do not use if breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Keep the formula out of reach of children. Accidental dosing can be fatal for children under the age of 6. In case of an overdose, call a doctor immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use at your doctor’s direction if using blood thinners.