- An amino acid with a multitude of benefits for mind and body
- Enhances memory function and improves mood
- Supports muscle growth and repair, improves bone health and helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Delivered in a convenient powder form for flexible dosing
- Cognitive support
- Cellular health
- Normal cell growth and differentiation
- Growth hormone release
- Glucose metabolism
- Bone health
Glycine is the smallest and simplest of amino acids. It is the second most-used amino acid in the synthesis of proteins and enzymes in the body, and acts as an inhibitory and excitatory neurotransmitter in the brain and spinal cord.
Due to its ability to stimulate the production of human growth hormone (hGH), glycine is primarily used to support muscle growth and repair and stimulate youthful effects on metabolism, bone growth and immunity. Glycine’s ability to decrease brain excitability has also made it useful for improving sleep quality as well as mood and emotional symptoms associated with brain disorders such as schizophrenia. Glycine also supports energy production and cellular health.